Who We Are!
We maintain a comprehensive safety program and follow through with continuous safety training for our employees. Safety is paramount in delivering our services, and all OSHA guidelines and regulations are met on every project we perform. This has resulted in our having zero safety incidents since our first day on the job.
We meet our client’s needs by being prompt, courteous, and professional.
Every day is a great day at Mascot Building Services!
Come Join Us!
Are you looking for a service tech position that offers you training and stability with advancement potential?
As an HVAC technician with Mascot, you will:
- Perform warranty and service work to diagnose, repair, or replace broken residential/commercial HVAC parts and equipment.
- Initiate start-ups for new residential/commercial HVAC equipment.
- Utilize iPad/tablet to enter service call solutions for customer files and to acquire daily service call schedule for reviewing and planning efficient workday routes and dispatch information.
- Work alongside industry experts to expand trade knowledge and experience.
The comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed base pay
- Emergency/on-call pay
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Cell phone allowance
- Insurance plans
- Vacation and holiday pay